Friends of the Bees
Natural Beekeeping International Forum
low-cost, low-impact, balanced beekeeping for everyone

Forum FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileYour Profile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Please Read The Rules before posting.

Please support Friends of the Bees to keep this forum free to use.

When it's something wow classic gold

Post new topic   Reply to topic    beekeeping forum -> Balanced Beekeeping events and training
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mmogowow
New Bee

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2020 2:05 am    Post subject: When it's something wow classic gold Reply with quote

When it's something you could play with the heritage interface mode with the extra activity bar now and throw full revo on and be fine for every single boss ingame, you are not gonna get kill time documents but certainly everything is available to you, especially with hotkeys, I believe that is exactly what they have been going for with RS3, being able to customize every thing but certainly due to this the ability ceiling is remarkably high and maybe not being able to master the runescape game for some people is offputting and they would like that not be there, however I don't believe you've got much of a debate there.

Either way the implementation that they went for was retarded and this push to get into the market is retarded when you truly consider the runescape game which RS3 is. If you feel you are gonna be in a position to do anything than afk revo on mobile then you are very misguided, and maybe because of that there will be a massive push to make the entire game afk revo (that I presume they have to some extent) but I believe they realise that they will lose a lot of the runescape playerbase that they have left to it. With releasing EoC in that attempting to make RS didn't go well they learnt their lesson.Time investment is not of just how good the service being supplied is a sign. Netflix is a much better service for the price, even though nobody invests the same amount of time since they can do OSRS although netflix for example is exactly the identical cost as OSRS. Netflix offers consistent and reliable streaming of HD television. You understand exactly what it is you are paying for and you get nothing less. You will spend more time playing OSRS and find it even more pleasurable, but for $11 a month, you should not have to take care of server problems, account security problems, game ethics issues and a lack of customer service. The purpose is that we're owed for what we're currently paying.

For many, it is not worth spending the time farming gold. In my levels, the moneymaker I can do nets me a bond after playing for about 24 hours total. Consideting 24-36 hours per two weeks and I only play with it will not make sense to invest most of not all of that only afking to buy a bond. I only play on mobile and not very often. Of course for maximum mains who can go on raids and buy the equipment necessary to do the money making procedures, it is probably no big thing. However, for most runescape players, especially mobile runescape players, it's simply not feasible. Back when bonds were 2.5mil maybe, but over 4? Nope.

I tried calling them because somebody caught hold of my account and bought bonds through it.I reported it many times, asked them to remove all bonds in the runescape game and refund the card (it was not my card) because the card particulars were probably being used without approval of the card owner. I showed my google account background to them, showing that their service page and I'd seen with IIRC, over 50 times, a couple hours after the trades happened. My google account history showed that I was not busy, anyplace, I had been asleep, at the time of the transactions.

Our site has cheap game coins, welcome to: mywowgold com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    beekeeping forum -> Balanced Beekeeping events and training All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: